Picha Moolsintong M.D.
Born in St. Louis, Missouri in 1974; board certified in Internal Medicine in 2004. A second generation member of his family to become a physician, Dr. Moolsintong was drawn back to St. Louis from Minnesota by the warmer climate and his love for Cardinal baseball. During his professional training, Dr. Moolsintong organized and participated in medical missions to Mexico and was actively involved in research on Crohn's disease and chronic pancreatitis. His current areas of interest include general gastroenterology, hepatology, inflammatory bowel disease, and biliary disease. In his free time you may find Dr. Moolsintong riding his bike on the Katy Trail and spending time with his wife' Gail and his four daughters. Dr. Moolsintong joined St. Louis Gastroenterology Consultants in the summer of 2007.
- St. Louis University
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology Fellowship
- Mayo Graduate School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine Residency
- University of Missouri — Columbia
- 2001 M.D.
- Attitude, Commitment, & Excellence Award
- Chief Medical Resident Certificate of Appreciation
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases