Sajid Ansari, M.D.
Born in Michigan in 1970, grew up in west central Illinois. Board certified in Gastroenterology and Hepatology in 2003, in internal medicine in 2000, and GI Board recertified in 2013. Third generation member of his family to become a physician. Current interests are all areas of gastrointestinal and liver diseases. Free time is spent with family and friends, traveling, boating, hunting and fishing. He joined St. Louis Gastroenterology in 2002. I am curently on the medical staff at St. Anthony's Medical Center, St. Clare Hospital in Fenton, Missouri Baptist Hospital.
- Board Certification
- 2000 American Board of Internal Medicine
- 2003 American Board of Internal Medicine/Gastroenterology
- University of Nebraska — Omaha
- 2002 Gastroenterology and Hepatology Fellowship
- Southern Illinois University - Springfield
- 1996 M.D.
- 1999 Internal Medicine Residency
- University of Missouri — Columbia
- 1992 BS in Biology with Honors and General Honors
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- St. Louis Metro Medical Society
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation