Timothy T. Brady, M.D.
Dr. Brady is a native St. Louisan and in the practice of Gastroenterology and Hepatology since 1986. He has been Chief of Staff at St. Clare Hospital (formerly St. Joseph Hospital in Kirkwood). He has also served as Chief of Medicine, and Chief of Gastroenterology there. He has served his community as Chairman of the Metropolitan St. Louis St. Patrick’s Day Parade and continues to serve on their Board of Directors. He has served as President of the University of Notre Dame Alumni Association between 2005- 2006 as well as President of the St. Louis University School of Medicine Alumni Association. He currently serves on the University of Notre Dame Advisory Board for Research and Graduate Studies, as well as the Board of Directors of Esse Health. His interests lie in inflammatory bowel disease as well as gastroesophageal reflux disease and colon cancer screening.
- Board Certification
- 1987 American Board of Internal Medicine/Gastroenterology
- 1984 American Board of Internal Medicine
- Saint Louis University
- 1984-1986 Gastroenterology/Hepatology Fellowship
- 1981-1984 Internship/Residency in Medicine
- 1981 M.D.
- University of Notre Dame
- 1977 B.S. in Pre-Professional Studies cum laude
- St. Louis Priory
Honors and Awards
- Graduated cum laude — University of Notre Dame, 1977
- Alumni Distinguished Student Award — St. Louis University School of Medicine, 1981
- Fellow, American Gastroenterology Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- St. Louis Metropolitan Medical Society